Few fascinating lay downs about Russia:
- Measuring by area, Russia is having 6.6 million square miles and became the greatest country on Earth.
- · The Twin Stars Diner is the only restaurant who employees twins. It is located in Moscow.
- · Russia shares their border with fourteen nations breathtakingly which involves Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, Estonia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, North Korea, Norway, Belarus, Poland and Finland.
- · The word vodka is emanated from the word voda that means water.
- · 25% of Russian males die before they reach 55 of their age. Mostly alcohol related deaths are in common.
- · Until 2011, less than 10% alcohols were considered as a Foodstuff instead of alcohol.
- · In 1867, Alaska was purchased by United States for $7.2 million.
- · Legend states that Ivan the Terrible blinded the creator of the iconic St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow so he couldn’t build anything like it elsewhere.
- · In 2000, dozens of journalists have lost their lives on duty since Vladimir Putin was annexed.
- · The distance between Russia and The United States is just 2.5 miles at the closest point.
- · Russia’s capital is Moscow having a huge population than any other city of Russia.
- · Being a federation, Vladimir Putin (the president) is Russia’s head of state and Dmitry Medvedev (the Prime Minister) is the head of Government.
- · All over the world, only Russia is having more time zones as compared to other nations.
- · The Cyrillic alphabet is used in the Russian language instead of the Latin alphabet.
Also Check: www.fifahub.com