• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OBX23

OBX23

Hot Prospect

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:16 AM

who is the best payer in the premire league in CAM position to use ...and why ...

#2 Austin

Austin

Bronze Star

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:21 AM

Cazorla, 4* skills, good pace, good shot, great passing, good workrates and 5* weakfoot make him the best playmaker I've used so far in fut13
  • OBX23 likes this

Posted Image

#3 OBX23

OBX23

Hot Prospect

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:37 AM

have you tried samir nasri is he worth the 40 k

#4 Austin

Austin

Bronze Star

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:50 AM

Tried nasri and I found Cazorla to be much better at CAM, Nasri's shot was a big better but Cazorla's passing and movement is much better than Nasri at CAM in 3-5-2

Posted Image

#5 BraziliantFIFA

BraziliantFIFA

Bronze Star

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

Cazorla no doubt about it

Posted Image

HESKEY GETS KNOCKED OUT! CHECK IT OUT IN THE LINK BELOW!!!

#6 ThatBoyyReed

ThatBoyyReed

Bronze Reserve

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

In my opinion, Taarabt. Although I don't really consider my self a skiller, his dribbling and is a big positive for those 1 on 1 situations that could determine the outcome of a game. Also the 84 acceleration and 87 Agility make him useful for stop and go's and quick left trigger cuts. Probably the biggest advantage is his 5 star weak foot, which allows you to be much more creative, and allows you to capitalize on goal scoring opportunities, as opposed to attempting to finish with the prefered foot. Last, but not least, in FIFA 13 Ball Controll has become a muh needed stat, and his 84 ball control might as well be 99.

Although, Nasri costs around 43k coins more, he's better if you're looking for a 'playmaker'. He doesn't get knocked off the ball as much, has great passing, can finish for you if need be, and has 4 star skills / 4 star weak foot.

I would say go for one of the previously said players, and pick the one that best suits your play style.

#7 FUTball

FUTball

Bronze Reserve

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

It really depends on your preference & stlye of play. The formation you might use also should be considered.

Nasri would be the CAM i would recommend as his is a great dribbler and can score golas too. Might cost you some coins though depending on the market.

#8 gazzroberts

gazzroberts

Bronze Reserve

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Im suprised David Silva hasnt been brought up yet. yes, he is expensive but he is quality at CAM has the full package, great dribbling and skill, his short passing is off the chart and he has a lethal left foot from the edge of the box!

#9 zMJORGA

zMJORGA

Bronze Starter

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

Taarabt is best in my opinion, he has it all. Sessegnon would probably be better but i find him better at ST
Posted Image

#10 nadnerb19

nadnerb19

Bronze Reserve

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

mata is a beast for me but i would like to try david silva and cazorla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users