8 replies to this topic

#1 DowlsHD

DowlsHD

Bronze Substitute

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

Leave your best methods for xbox trading below?
I happen to make FIFA videos on youtube
I also happen to have a twitter, follow me?
I also livestream sometimes
Need to add me on skype for a talk feel free DowlsHD
I support 'The' Rangers and Sheffield Wednesday

#2 F2K8

F2K8

Bronze Star

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationEngland [PS3]

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

The quantity method.
Before you go to sleep, gather up around 50-100K, and bid on players for 1000 coins, you have to pick wisely obviously. I usually try it on players that sell for 2K BIN.
Then, when you wake up, see the results, sometimes you will get ALOT of them since most people are asleep.
Sell them all for 200 coins higher than the lowest BIN price, and watch the profit come in. You can double your profit if done effectively.
  • quinny likes this

Posted Image

#3 quinny

quinny

Bronze Starter

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

The quantity method.
Before you go to sleep, gather up around 50-100K, and bid on players for 1000 coins, you have to pick wisely obviously. I usually try it on players that sell for 2K BIN.
Then, when you wake up, see the results, sometimes you will get ALOT of them since most people are asleep.
Sell them all for 200 coins higher than the lowest BIN price, and watch the profit come in. You can double your profit if done effectively.

I agree! No point picking up expensive players so make profits on due to EA tax.
"Celtic, like Barcelona, are more than a football club." - Xavi.

#4 Dymer

Dymer

Bronze Reserve

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:00 PM

To use when you have at least 75k to spend, also, this method is effective during the night since less players are trading

Search for popular players in popular leagues( I'll use FIFA 12 examples) ; David Luiz (obviously), Ramos, Chiellini, Micah Richards, Ashley Cole, Sneijder, Pato, Di Natale etc...

Then. search the lowest BIN of the player, after that, search for a maximum price that is about 2-3k(depending on how much profit you want to do) under the minimum BIN and start bidding on the cards, keep in mind that formations are price-changers, meaning that acard with the 4-1-2-1-2 formation sells for more than the one with 3-5-2 even if it's the same player.
When you've got your player sell them for a bit less the lowest BIN. You can easily make about 25-30k in one night with this method.

I hope I helped you ! :)

Posted Image

''The mistake is to imagine that perfection is possible when the very idea is unthinkable.''
Luis Figo

#5 MufcFan

MufcFan

Bronze Substitute

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

what i do atm is search gold 2.5-3k min and 11k max i got a sif montero for 26k doing this as he was up for 5k start
Posted Image

#6 AndronNikos

AndronNikos

Bronze Starter

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

The quantity method.

Yep I used to do that all of the time!! Called them Late Night Deals... Loved it!

I am also going to try the 59th minute thing... never been a huge fan but seems to get results
Posted Image

#7 FifaGamer94HD

FifaGamer94HD

Bronze Star

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

All I will do is look for cheapest buy nows , then bid about 500-1000 lower than that put it up cheapest BIN always works on web app early stages that and 59th minute method :)

#8 Neymar

Neymar

Bronze Substitute

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

Yeah, that's how I made most of my coins..I noticed its a lot easier when you get a list of players that you know will sell, as said before, players like Luiz, Pato, Robinho...Players that aren't too expensive. My fav. trick was buying less popular CAM cards that had been changed to CM's. For example Bermudez, Oscar...Could easily buy Bermudez for less than 5k, and sell for over 7k. Oscar, I would buy for 9k then sell for 13k.

Posted Image

#9 CAMP0S

CAMP0S

Bronze Substitute

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationATL, GA

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

as stated by neymar i also went for the CAM to CM cards they always sell for a good proffit, think i might try the bronze method and see how well that does. if not ill do the overnight bids.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: How, To, Trade, Methods, million, trading, tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users