5 replies to this topic

#1 ravrx8

ravrx8

Bronze Starter

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

I usually use the default camera settings but figure there's got to be a better one for dribbling. I've tried playing with them and having maximum zoom makes it easier to dribble but then I can't see other players on the pitch. I hate using the radar because when I glance at it then try to remember what color I am I lose the ball. Does anyone have that "perfect" camera setting? Sometimes I wish there was a top view, it'd make passing a little more accurate.

#2 ssjmaz

ssjmaz

Silver Substitute

• Administrators
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Just experiment and see what you like.
If you usally play with the same formation you start to know where the players need to be and then you can have a zoomed in camera and just do a quick if that players has an opponent near him.

#3 ravrx8

ravrx8

Bronze Starter

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

I started using co-op with max height and max zoom. I seem to be playing much better... I guess I'll need to see more of the pitch until I get good with the radar.

#4 EpicSeaPancake

EpicSeaPancake

Bronze Substitute

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

I use 10/20 zoom and 20/20 height. Works perfect for me :)

#5 madMike

madMike

Bronze Starter

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

I Can't remember the exact settings but the default camera in Juve Arena and BVB are My favourite. I fucking hate Bernabeu's huge zoom out
Posted Image

#6 Zodun

Zodun

Bronze Starter

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

I think its best to see as much of the pitch as you can. But if you have a small tv and sit far away this might make it more difficult.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users